Where to go for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India?
Nowadays kidney diseases are very familiar as it is calculated that one in five men, and one in four women, have Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). In many countries, many people cannot afford kidney treatment at all, resulting in the death of over 1 million people yearly from untreated kidney failure. The influence of kidney diseases has been quantified in India, in a group of 119 working age dialysis patients, 35/119 means 29% patients died and 16/119 means 13% stopped dialysis within 12 months because of the shortage of money. That is the reason why people are choosing Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India because it is the only way through which they can get healthy and wealthy treatment for their kidney. There are many patients who first tried Allopathic treatments but, after facing disappoint turn towards Ayurveda. In India, people are experiencing kidney failure due to an increase in risk factors such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity. Economic development and changing lifestyles are the significant factors of the poor health of Indians.
What are the causes of Kidney Failure in India?
In India, almost half of diabetic patients are suffering from kidney failure. Diabetic is usually classified as long-term outcomes of kidney failure. Over anywhere from 10 to 20 years, diabetes can make changes in the structure of blood vessels in the whole body as well as the kidneys, leading to the organ’s ultimate disability to filter toxins. The Indian chronic kidney disease in their 2012 report published that diabetes and hypertension accounted for nearly 40 to 60 percent of CKD cases. India, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj herself has been suffering from diabetes for the past 20 years, and she is also suffering from kidney failure. The main problem in India is that there is a lack of knowledge about diabetes and kidney failure but, now you can reduce the chances of it by taking Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India. There are more than 35,000 patients who get to know about ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure and kidney diseases when they come in Ayurveda kidney care treatment.
Kidney failure can be prevented- By using of Ayurveda way
- A kidney patient does not need to go for dialysis and a kidney transplant to reduce the risk of death because of the Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India as it provides you with the option of herbal treatment without using any artificial and chemical medicines to decrease the risk of kidney failure. But, you also need to work hard and try to manage your blood pressure, consuming a healthy diet and following an active lifestyle, then you can able to overcome the risk of kidney failure. The chance of eventual kidney failure can be reduced or slowed down with the best ayurvedic treatment medicine for kidney failure in India.
- Besides medicines, ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure wants you to do some healthy changes in your lifestyle. It is risky to avoid kidney diseases and go in search of an alternative treatment. If you want to stay healthy and fit stays associated with Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India and understand the instructions of the consultant. There is a permanent cure in Ayurveda other than dialysis or renal transplant. In allopathic, there is not a stable solution, and the patient needs to take life long medicine even after the transplant. Many patients believe that there is no other way if they are in end-stage of kidney failure.
There are some easy steps you can take to decrease the risk of developing kidney failure and diseases. But, for that, you must know how to implement these steps in your daily routine and why it is crucial for a kidney patient and a normal person. The steps you can practice to reduce the risk of kidney diseases are –
- Try to keep yourself fit and active, practice exercise and yoga.
- Try to control your blood sugar level and avoid everything which can cause you kidney failure.
- Try to monitor your blood pressure daily so, you can spend your day and eat according to that.
- Try to avoid oily food and always eat healthy food to keep your weight standard.
- Try not to do smoke as it is dangerous for your kidneys and lungs.
- Try not to take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
If you are suffering from kidney failure symptoms and you feel that something is not going good with my body then consult to Ayurvedic kidney care disease treatment in India before its getting too late for you.