Is Ginger Good For The Kidneys?, Ayurvedic Kidney Care – Dr. Puneet Dhawan
“Healthy kidneys reside in a healthy body”. A human body is the combinations of numerous organs that are held responsible for making its healthy internal environment. Kidneys are given an important task of eliminating the unwanted substances from the body through urine.
Kidneys also play other key functions like: Is ginger good for the kidneys?
- Formation of urine by expelling excess water, metabolic waste, and drugs out of the body
- Secretion of certain hormones that help in the regulation of blood pressure and blood volume( renin), production of red blood cells (erythropoietin), and keeps food care of bones health (vitamin D)
- Maintains the correct levels of electrolytes (sodium, chlorine, potassium, and phosphate)
WHAT IS KIDNEY DISEASE?
The inefficiency of kidneys in performing the above-mentioned functions is termed as kidney disease. The two main types of kidneys disease are commonly known as acute kidney failure and chronic kidney disease. Both of these types when last for long without correct treatment therapy can cause the permanent crash of the kidneys termed as kidney failure. Is ginger good for the kidneys?
Patients living with kidney disease complain of some common signs and symptoms such as:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swelling in the ankles and feet because of edema
- A headache
- Unexplained weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Increased urination (especially in the night)
- Bubbly and foamy urine
Ginger is a popular spice in the world. Since centuries ago ginger has been trusted as a safe traditional medicine for numerous diseases especially in renal diseases.
Ginger benefits kidneys in multiple ways like: Is ginger good for the kidneys?
- It improves the quality of kidneys health, in general for people with kidney stones
- It prevents the damage of the kidneys through expelling the racial wall pain
- It maintains the performance of kidney in cleansing the blood and also helps to dissolve kidney stones.
- It’s antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral properties are used to destroy the waste deposits in the kidneys.
- It speeds ups the blood cleaning function of the kidneys and also prevents blood clots that may block the blood flow to the organ and result in acute kidney failure.
- It also reduces pain and tenderness caused due to kidney infection
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the ginger helps to filter out toxins in the form of urine Is ginger good for the kidneys?
- The anticoagulant properties of ginger accelerate the blood circulation around the kidneys making it healthy and moving.
- The high glucose levels in the blood damage the blood vessel and organs of the body, kidneys are at a higher risk in this case. The consumption of powdered ginger improves the blood sugar levels of the body.
- The consumption of ginger helps in pacifying indigestion and nausea that are the common symptoms experienced by dialysis patients.
Ayurveda, an age-old treatment measure renders natural aid to all types of body ailments. This stream of treatment offers secure measures that do not comprise any side effects and provides everlasting results. Kidney disease according to Ayurveda is caused through lack of blood flow to the organ due to obstruction in the bloodstreams. Is ginger good for the kidneys? This blockage can definitely be cleared off by the usage of medicated herbs. “Best Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment”
Karma Ayurveda, a kidney treatment centre runs under the guidance of a highly efficient physician Dr. Puneet Dhawan. The medical aid provided by the hospital centers at ayurvedic treatment measures. Karma Ayurveda aims in making a dialysis-free society by curing kidney patients with safe and herbal medicines along with healthy renal diet plans.