How to stop dialysis naturally – Karma Ayurveda – Dr. Puneet Dhawan
Kidney failure is that health situation at which the need for dialysis arises. Being at this stage, many kidney patients lose all their hope to get treated in a natural way, as they get advised to undergo dialysis or to get their kidney transplant done. In this blog, we are going to discuss How to Stop Dialysis Naturally and about a natural kidney failure treatment provided by Karma Ayurveda. But first, let’s find out what kidney failure actually is and how it is becoming a deadly health disorder for millions of people worldwide
Kidney Failure and Its Preventions
Kidney failure is that health condition at which the kidneys of a person are not more able to perform any of its function. This is a health condition which pushes the kidney patients towards artificial procedures such as dialysis or a kidney transplant. This is also known as an end-stage renal disease (ESRD) which denotes that a person’s kidneys stopped performing well enough and needs an immediate treatment. At Karma Ayurveda, patients who are at the stage of kidney failure get guidance about How To Stop Dialysis Naturally. By preventing kidney disease, one can stay away from the stage of kidney failure. Let’s take a look at the preventions of kidney disease which are mentioned below:
- Maintain a healthy weight- Those who are overweight are found to be at higher risk to get diagnosed with kidney disease. Hence it is important for all to maintain a healthy weight which will also keep them away from health situation such as diabetes.
- Manage your blood pressure level- High blood pressure damages the nerves and works as a major cause of kidney failure. Hence it is important for a person to manage his/her blood pressure level.
- Take proper medications for diabetes- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney disease and hence it is important for a person to get proper medications for the right management of blood sugar level.
- Eat healthily- It is important for all of us to eat healthily. As unhealthy food somewhere pressure on the kidneys and damages its tissues.
- Drink a good amount of water- By drinking a good amount of water a person can stay away from any drastic health conditions. If you want to stay away from kidney disease and kidney failure, then you need to consume a good amount of water.
- Exercise regularly- Exercising helps everyone to live a disease free life and to stay healthy. By giving some time to physical activities we can stay away from numerous health disorders.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol- Smoking and alcohol drinking is bad for every organ inside our body and so that the kidneys. Hence a person needs to stay far away from such bad habits.
- Get regular health checkups done- By getting regular health checkups done, one can get to know about any persisting health disorder earlier.
At Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan guides the kidney patient about the ways which helps to Stop Dialysis Naturally. There are more than 35000 kidney patients who are out of the dialysis protocol and are now enjoying a healthy and risk-free life.