Best Simple Home Remedies For Kidney Problem, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
Ayurvedic kidney care – If you want to know about best simple natural home remedies for a kidney problem and the diet plan for a kidney patient, visit Karma Ayurveda.
Kidney problem is a common disease and most people in initial stages look forward to treating it through home remedies. By simply following certain remedies made at home, one can even completely cure such problems. Firstly, the most common symptoms that one face in the starting stages are; shortness of breath, weakness, lethargy, abnormal heart rate rhythm due to potassium imbalance, nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, irregular sleep, abnormal urine output, frequent cramps, high blood pressure, body swelling, pain in flanks and many other such type of disease. The main reason for developing kidney problem is due to dehydration, inherited kidney disease, high blood pressure, old age, kidney problem in past.
If you have any such symptom at a low rate, you can try treating it at home. Making changes to the diet and adding food that can increase the metabolic activity of the kidneys can help in curing their condition. For Kidney problem treatment – one must completely avoid or lower the intake of food that can take a longer time to digest such as curd, lentils, meat, bakery products, buttermilk, salted food, nuts, etc.
In further discussion, we will come across some best simple home remedies for kidney problem and diet:
- Abundant consumption of distilled water on a daily basis is important. One must drink at least 8 glass of water each day. It is also seen that drinking mineral-free water helps in the easy passing of kidney stones.
- Eating 5-7 servings of vegetables made of asparagus, parsley and spinach can be helpful as it is easy to digest and a water-soluble dietary fiber. The fiber and chlorophyll compounds can help flush the kidneys with more ease.
- Fruits that are rich in water such as watermelons eaten one each day can be really helpful.
- Acids have a big part in dissolving stones and so consumption of citric acid and phosphoric acid in the form of lemon can be very useful.
- A proper exercise routine can help in the curing and be decreasing the pain during kidney disease.
- You must manage your blood sugar level if you are diabetic. If you are found with high blood sugar level, it can cause rapid deterioration of kidney function.
- You must completely refrain from the intake of alcohol and quit smoking.
- You can consume the right amount of protein diet including food items like green gram, pink lentil, skimmed milk, and other such light protein items.
- One can also take some herbal medicines after consulting a physician. The regular intake of certain herbs can easily cure you during the initial stages.
Above listed some home remedies for Kidney Problem
Taking these measures will certainly provide you with some relief, prevent infection or further damage to the kidney. These methods if followed regularly for a consecutive time can help to prevent your kidney problem into a full-blown infection. Such natural treatment is completely safe for people of all ages and can be followed along with other medication without facing any side-effects.