How can Ayurveda help with Hematuria Treatment in a convenient way?
Normally no one wants to talk about urine, but urine can say a lot about your health. Urine is consisting of waste materials and excess fluids that were separated by your kidneys, from your blood. When there is a presence of blood and protein in your urine, then it will symbolize the non-functioning of your kidneys. Hematuria is the condition of your body when there is an occurrence of blood in your urine. Usually, this is not a reason for the major alarm, but from Hematuria treatment in Ayurveda in a natural way, you can combat this health condition.
The presence of blood in your urine is not a natural condition of your body. It can be a sign of a severe medical condition; however, it should not be ignored. It is a sign of kidney failure. In allopathy, there is no specific therapy to reduce the appearance of blood in your urine, you can easily reduce the blood in your urine naturally.
What are the Causes of having blood in urine?
There are many reasons for having blood in your urine and some of them are as follows:
- Urinary tract infections – When bacteria enter your body through the urethra and get multiply in your bladder. Due to this you may feel pain or burn during urination and extremely strong-smelling urine.
- Kidney infections– When bacteria enter your blood from your bloodstream, or they moved from ureters to your kidneys. Indications in this infection may be similar to the bladder infections, but in kidney infection, you are more likely to cause a fever or severe pain.
- A bladder or kidney stone – Some minerals in concentrated urine sometimes form crystals in the inner lining of your kidneys. Over time these crystals can grow larger and may lead to severe pain.
- Enlarged prostate – When there is a blockage in the proper urine flow. Signs of an enlarged prostate include a problem in urination, an urgent or persistent need to urinate.
- Glomerulonephritis– It is a kidney disease in which chronic diseases such as diabetes attacks the kidney’s filtering units. These filtering units are known as glomeruli.
- Cancer – advanced kidney, bladder or prostate cancer can be a reason for the appearance of blood in your urine. In the early stages of this disease, there are no symptoms at all.
- Kidney injury – Accident or serious trauma to your kidneys can cause visible blood in your urine.
- Medications- There are some certain drugs like cyclophosphamide and penicillin that can cause urinary bleeding. If take aspirins and blood thinner heparin, then it can cause your bladder to bleed.
- Vigorous exercise – It is a rare condition in which vigorous exercise can lead to gross hematuria, and the reason is still unknown. It may be linked to dehydration or the breakdown of red blood cells. Runners are most often affected, although anyone can develop visible urinary bleeding after a vigorous exercise.
The above-mentioned are the reasons for having blood in your urine. Ayurveda is capable enough to tackle this disorder and reduce blood levels in your urine.
What are the symptoms of Hematuria?
Normally, the color of your urine is normally pale yellow. There are very few signs of this health condition. Instead of a normal pale yellow color, your urine may be pink, red, or tea-colored. Sometimes, blood in urine is not visible to the eyes, and the presence of blood in your urine can only be identified in a lab. This is the reason why it is called microscopic hematuria. It is usually identified when a urine sample is taken, and results are confirmed with a microscopic examination.
After the urine test, your doctor may suggest you some test that may help you in recognizing the proper health condition of your kidneys. If any kidney disease is identified by the following tests, then Hematuria remedies can improve the functionality of your kidneys naturally. Some of the tests are as follows:
- Computed tomography (CT) scan – It is a special x-ray scan, can help to identify bladder or kidney stones, tumors, and other abnormalities of your kidneys.
- Kidney ultrasound – This test uses sound waves to create a picture of your kidney’s structure.
- Renal biopsy – a small piece is taken out through a biopsy needle and it is examined under a microscope for the detection of any kidney disease.
How does Ayurveda work for Hematuria?
According to allopathy, there is no need for treatment unless a serious condition is causing the hematuria, but Ayurveda believes that every cause of hematuria can harm the functioning of your kidneys. Your doctor may monitor your blood level in your urine. They usually give medicines to control your blood pressure and diabetes.
You may be advised to have a follow-up urine test and blood pressure monitor every three to six months. If you smoke regularly or your age is over 50, then you must have to go for the therapy of this health condition. Allopathic medicines can cure you of this disease for a short time, whereas Ayurvedic medicines can eliminate the root cause of hematuria permanently.
Ayurveda is one of the oldest healing systems with its roots in Vedic India. Ayurveda has been practiced in India for 5000 years, and now it has been widely accepted as the natural healing process. Millions of kidney patients have been cured with the help of Ayurvedic treatment for hematuria, and many are still undergoing this treatment.