Chronic kidney disease stage 4 Symptoms
It is possible that due to the change in lifestyle, more senior citizens and old people are suffering from various kidney problems. Kidneys are the vital organ of the body and help in filtering the waste and controlling the level of potassium, acids, and salts in the body. The kidney problems arise when the kidney becomes diseased and excess waste starts to build up in the body. There are mainly 4 stages of kidney disease. We will mainly talk about chronic kidney disease stage 4. A person suffering from chronic kidney disease suffers from an advanced stage of Glomerular filtration rate (GFR) to 15-30 ml/min. Usually, people at this stage go for kidney transplant or dialysis.
There are many reasons that can lead to chronic kidney disease stage 4 in middle and old-age patients:
- Genitourinary tract malfunction causes congenital disease and often creates an obstruction in the kidneys that causes infection and obstruction of tissues in the kidneys. As this disease progress will lead to chronic kidney failure.
- Hereditary kidney disorders can prevail in the males and females of the coming generation. PKD is the most common hereditary kidney disorder.
- A person suffering from kidney stones can harm kidneys in an extreme situation.
- Nephrotic syndrome can cause your body to lose a large amount of protein while passing urine. In such a condition you can suffer from high blood cholesterol levels, excessive fluid retention, low blood protein, and edema. Diabetes patients are more prone to nephritic syndrome.
- CKD can also result from long-term high blood pressure and diabetes
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4 Symptoms, Diet and Ayurvedic Treatment
Some of the common symptoms of chronic kidney disease stage 4 are fatigue and tiredness. You may also notice the change in color and texture of the urine. You may face painful and frequent urination. Loss of appetite and nausea is a common occurrence in CKD patients. A patient may also suffer from weak nerves and swelling in different parts of the body like hands, feet, and ankles.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4
If the above conditions prevail for a long time and are not cured even after kidney transplant or dialysis, then you should try Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a practice of curing diseases with the help of organic herbs and natural techniques. Ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney failure patients with natural remedies and medicines which have completely no side-effects. The herbs used in the treatment have their own specialty. The most common herbs that are included in the medicine are Chanca Piedra, hydrangea root, goldenrod, horsetail, celery root, gravel root, marshmallow root, dandelion root, parsley, etc.
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4 Diet And Ayurvedic Treatment
Along with the Ayurvedic medicines, you also need to follow a perfect diet plan. You must not consume a high sodium and protein diet. On the other hand, one must consume fresh vegetables and fruits with more water content. CKD patients should also do regular exercise for increasing the metabolism to fight the disease and keep your health in check. Ayurvedic kidney care has proved to be one of the best centers for Ayurveda treatment of kidney patients and has cured thousands of patients of their disease. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the well-known physician of this center who only believes in treating his patients with 100% natural and organic techniques.