How chronic kidney disease Ayurveda treatment in Kerala works?
The kidneys filter all the blood in your body every few minutes. They work to remove waste and toxins not needed by the body, out of the body. They also help to create red blood cells, keep the bones healthy, and regulate chemical and electrolytes balance. But when they become diseased, fluids get accumulated in the tissues causing swelling in the hands, feet, and legs. Consequently, you will need chronic kidney disease Ayurveda treatment in Kerala to prevent gradual loss of kidney functionality. The prevention of CKD at the initial stages with the help of ayurvedic treatment also stops kidney failure from occurring in.
Chronic kidney diseases have a varying level of seriousness and as you proceed to the chronic stages, you will notice subtle signs. If left untreated, chronic kidney disease can progress to kidney failure with time. Accordingly, dialysis and transplant are needed to prevent the life of the patient. Dialysis and transplants are widely acceptable treatments but hardly patients believe that they are life choking. Chronic kidney disease Ayurveda treatment in Kerala can also be opted by the patients who want to reduce the frequency of dialysis and opt for painless treatment to cure kidney.
Several complications of CKD
When your kidney becomes damaged there are certain complications that may arise in the body:
- Increased occurrence of infections
- Loss of appetite
- High potassium levels in the blood
- Low calcium levels
Kidney-friendly tips for the patients
- Try to keep your pressure below 140/90 mm Hg or as suggested by your doctor
- Diabetes should also be under control
- If you have a family history of kidney disease then your chances of CKD also increases
- With the help of ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in Kerala, you can eliminate the risk of kidney failure easily.
- Get your CKD diagnosed frequently if you are at risk.
- Being overweight means inviting a pile of disease and hence should be maintained.
- If you already have CKD then consult your dietician about what diet you should follow based on the stage you are in.
- If you smoke, quit it as this may affect your kidney adversely.
Shirish, Punarnava, Varunadi, Chandraprabha Vati, Gokshuradi Guggul, and Kaasni extracts are some of the herbs you will find in kidney disease treatment by Ayurveda in Kerala. They allow urine flow and helps to keep urinary tract membrane cool thereby preventing your kidney from being getting damaged. Along with this, the ayurvedic treatment also helps to relieve pain that arises with kidney damage.
Even if you are a kidney patient and already on dialysis, then this treatment can help to reduce the dependency on it.
Since 1937, Ayurveda has been working on providing ayurvedic treatment to all kidney patients. Until now more than 35000 patients have been saved till date with Ayurveda’s chronic kidney disease Ayurveda treatment in Kerala. If you want to heal your kidney in a natural way, then let us know!