Breathing Problem in Dialysis Patients, Ayurvedic Kidney Care – Dr Puneet Dhawan
Breathing problems in dialysis patients is a common and major symptom of kidney disease. This happens when the fluid start filling inside the lungs and affects the alveoli which help in the exchange of gases. It is important to discuss that what let the fluid to get build in inside the lungs at the stage of kidney damage. “Breathing Problem in Dialysis Patients”
Our kidneys perform many functions which include the elimination of excess fluid from lungs. At the time of kidney failure or kidney disease, this fluid starts getting build up inside the body or in different organs. In lungs, the fluids seep out from the blood vessels and start to fill alveoli. Kidney disease or disorder work as the cause of the breathing problem for kidney patients.
Other symptoms of kidney failure which dialysis patients face:
There are many serious complications which the kidney patient faces at the stage of kidney failure. Those who go for dialysis or any other artificial treatment increase the risk for themselves. Here are some other symptoms which occur at the time of kidney failure: “Breathing Problem in Dialysis Patients”
- Itching and muscle cramping
- Vomiting and nausea
- Feeling of fullness
- Swelling in different body parts (Edema)
- Less or more urination “Kidney Ayurvedic Treatment”
- Sleep-related problems
- Vomiting and rash
- Nosebleeds “Breathing Problem in Dialysis Patients”
- Diarrhea and back pain
- Stomach pain
Can dialysis worsen the symptoms of kidney disease?
Yes, dialysis can worsen the symptoms of kidney disease. It is the artificial treatment which carries many risk factors along. Patients who are on dialysis need to be aware of the risk factors which are as follow:
- Dry and itchy skin- Patients who are on dialysis face dryness and itchiness of the skin. This happens because of the high level of potassium and phosphorus in the blood.
- Muscle cramps in lower leg- This happens even at the time of dialysis because of removal of fluid.
- Fatigue and weakness- Dialysis let the kidney patients face weakness and fatigue
- Weight gain- The fluid of dialysis is rich in sugar, which gets absorbed by the tissues and work to increase patient’s weight. “Breathing Problem in Dialysis Patients”
Besides this, low blood pressure level, nausea, and vomiting are some other complications or risks which are linked with dialysis. The blood pressure level gets low when the patient has too much water between the treatments or too much blood is removed at the time of dialysis. Nausea and vomiting occur at the stage of kidney failure. This increases the overall risk for electrolyte imbalance and dehydration. “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment”
Treatment to be free from dialysis
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure is the finest option which will keep you away from dialysis and from the risks linked with it. This treatment is based on natural herbs which never let the patient face any side effect at all. At Karma Ayurveda, thousands of kidney patients had experienced the effectiveness of herbal medicines. Here Dr. Puneet Dhawan is getting kidney patients away from the protocol of dialysis and kidney transplant by providing natural ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure. “Breathing Problem in Dialysis Patients”