Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure Treatment by Dr. Puneet Dhawan
The most probable question that comes to a patients mind is; is it possible for Ayurveda to cure an ailing kidney? Well, the answer is yes! Ayurveda is not just an ancient success but has proven its authenticity till date.
The most probable question that comes to a patients mind is; Is it really possible for Ayurveda to cure an ailing kidney? Well, the answer is yes! Ayurveda is not just an ancient success but has proven its authenticity till date. There are Ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure treatment and have proven to cure people of their long kidney issues.
Kidney failure or renal failure is a condition in which there is an obstruction to the outflow of urine. The kidney is not able to properly filter the waste out of the body resulting in building up of toxic substances inside the body. Usually one can track the disease due to certain symptoms like nausea, vomiting, anemia, body swelling and itchy skin. There is a market for allopathic medicines or over the counter drugs that you can take, but the success rate of Ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure treatment is more. This is because allopathic treatment gives only a temporary solution to your kidney problem.
There are many reasons that can result in the failure of a kidney.
- It is proven that over 80% of kidney failure is due to a patient suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure. Usually, poor diet and no exercise can trigger such conditions.
- A patient suffering from high blood pressure is most likely to suffer from kidney problems. This condition is due to the higher intake of sodium diets and arterial disease from high-fat foods. High blood pressure damages the kidney and affects the filtration mechanism.
There are many other conditions too that can result in the patient going for the kidney transplant. But, all this can be avoided with Ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure treatment. Ayurveda is the one-stop solution for treating any such condition. There are certain herbs that are used widely during treatment. Herbs like Punarnava, Gokshur, Haritaki, Neem, Daruharida, and Patrol are extensively used in Ayurveda treatment for curing kidney disease.
There are many diet and lifestyle advice that one needs to abide along with the herbal treatment.
- A patient under treatment must control blood pressure, blood sugar level, cholesterol level, body level, smoking, and alcohol consumption to stop the kidney damage.
- One must avoid high sodium intake, preferably eat less salted food items like seafood, wafers, salted peanuts, nuts, etc.
- It is easier for the kidney to filter potassium in the food items and so it is preferable to eat food like carrots, cabbage, apples, vegetable stew.
- High protein food should be avoided completely and substituted with low protein food such as cereals, vegetables, fruits, etc.
More and more patients are opting for Ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure treatment due to the higher success rate. The main theory of Ayurveda is that any disease is caused due to the blockage of minute body channels called Srotas. Maha Srotas are kidney channels and are clearly responsible for liquid out of the body. If any kind of blockage occurs it leads to swelling, vomiting, nausea and other symptoms. Punarnava is an Ayurvedic herb that can clean the channel and help reduce the swelling. Ayurvedic treatment channels all the Srotas and help in strengthening and restoring the general functions of the kidneys.