Ayurvedic Medicine for Creatinine Treatment, Kidney Failure Treatment – Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
All about the role of kidneys
Kidneys control and manage the vital functions of the body. They help to filter the waste and manage the production of red blood cells. If there is a rise in the creatinine levels in the blood, it is an indication of progressing kidney disease. High creatinine level is due to damage in liver and kidneys. If creatinine treatment is not taken on time, it can eventually lead to kidney failure.
Causes for creatinine treatment
There are many reasons that can lead to a rise in the creatinine level in the body, such as:
- Abnormalities in the urine like Hematuria and proteinuria
- Prolonged intake of drugs or medications which can cause renal toxicity
- Renal dysfunction like intestinal infection and urinary tract infection
- Problem of high blood pressure
- Patients suffering from recurrent kidney disease
Adverse effects of high creatinine level
The problem of creatinine advances slowly and the symptoms are not visible initially. Some of the common signs one can notice in later stages such as reduce the output of urine, swollen hands and feet, change in the color of urine, shortness of breath, dry and itchy skin, mild to high headaches, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, mild headaches and pain in the abdomen. These symptoms are not treated on time; it can damage the kidneys completely.
Most people go for dialysis to purify the blood when kidneys are not able to functions. In some extreme cases, one may also require a kidney transplant.
- Dialysis is an artificial treatment that filters the waste and excess fluid from the body. It is an alternate to the kidney functions but doesn’t correct creatinine level
- Kidney transplant is done in extreme the case when the damage is beyond repair. The diseased kidney is surgically removed and replaced with a new donated kidney. However, you can still develop kidney problems in future
- Along with the treatment, one may also have to take prolonged intake of prescribed medicine which can have side-effects
Ayurvedic treatment has proven very beneficial in curing kidney problems. Ayurveda makes use unrefined herbs such as Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Kaasni, Shirish and Shigeru. These herbs have healing properties, reduce the symptoms, cure the infection and reverse kidney failure. The Ayurvedic medicines that are used in this treatment are without any side-effects, unlike allopathic medicines. It usually takes a longer time span for Ayurvedic treatment to show results but it is a more permanent form of treatment.
It is the most authentic name in the history of Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure. It was started in 1937 and has been curing all kinds of kidney and liver patients. Karma Ayurveda provides Ayurvedic Medicine for Creatinine Treatment which is safe and prehistorically tested. It is has created a brand name for itself and is flourishing under the guidance of Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He is an Ayurveda practitioner and has gained years of experience in the niche. He also recommends a healthy diet chart along with Ayurvedic medicines to all its patients.