Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Hartford, Connecticut
Kidney Failure is a condition that manifests the impaired kidney health. The kidneys, as a result, lose their ability to filter wastes from the blood along with the onset of various other health issues, as major functions of our body are managed and controlled by our kidneys.
Symptoms of kidney failure
The symptoms of kidney failure mostly do not appear. Although, there are some symptoms that often go unnoticed. Prior detection of symptoms help in speedy recovery and that is the reason why being vigilant on the following symptoms and taking appropriate recovery steps will stop further enhancement of the disease.
- Vomiting or Nausea
- Seizures or Coma
- Inability to concentrate
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of legs, hands, feet, and ankles
- Reduced appetite
- Changes in taste
- Frequent urge to urinate with little or no urination
- Blood in the urine
- Bubbly or foamy urine
- Lack of proper sleep
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- Puffiness of the face
- Feeling of fatigue
If you find your condition related to any of these symptoms, get your Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) tested without any further delays. Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) is the rate of the filtration of kidneys and a reduced GFR signifies impaired kidney functions.
Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda
Once you get diagnosed with Kidney Disorder, choosing the right treatment will only help you recover. Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, in this regard, is considered to be the best of all other treatments. Since Ayurveda treats patients by working on the root cause and takes all the aspects of bodily functioning i.e. mind, body, and soul into consideration, it is regarded as an epitome of efficacious and permanent healing. The part of the treatment includes:
- Use of Ayurvedic medicines and medicinal herbs like gokshur, kaasni, punarnava, palaash, varun, etc. to improve kidney functions.
- Bringing about healthy lifestyle changes in patients like quitting smoking and reducing alcohol intake, as that might strain kidneys and lead to further impairment.
- Bringing about healthy changes in eating habits, with a kidney-friendly diet. Reducing the intake of sodium, potassium, phosphorous and avoiding the intake of processed foods. Including more boiled diet to support kidneys.
- Including regular exercises, yogasanas, and pranayama for almost 15 minutes.
Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Connecticut, Hartford
Doctor Puneet Dhawan is an eminent world-famous doctor, known for his ultimate Kidney Failure Treatment globally. Karma Ayurveda, under the supervision of Doctor Puneet Dhawan, is the popular Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment centers that have helped thousands of kidney patients to permanently ward off their disease, with an improvement in both reports and physical levels, without Dialysis or transplantation.