Overcome the Kidney Transplant Process verses Ayurveda Treatment
A kidney transplant is a surgical way to place the healthy kidney of the donor into the body of the patients whose kidneys have got failed. Kidney’s main function is to filter the blood that flows through the entire body. When the kidneys become diseased, they cannot produce red blood cells, regulate blood pressure and maintain the right balance of the fluid and electrolyte balance in the body. This means the kidneys constitute an important part of the body and that is why we are blessed with two kidneys. So, in case your one kidney becomes nonfunctional, the other kidney can continue working as a substitute to both. But the life alarming situation arises when both of the kidneys fail or become nonfunctional. To allow continue life, doctors suggest taking organ transplant.
A kidney transplant is the treatment of choice along with lifetime on dialysis and ayurvedic treatment. To conquer the kidney transplant treatment by using Ayurveda medicines, you can assure the complete rejuvenation of the kidneys once again and that too with the help of herbs and spices. Ayurveda is a better way than dialysis or kidney transplant as it does not pose a threat to your life and is 100% organic and side effect free.
What are the comorbidities related to a kidney transplant?
Kidney transplant is not a cure to treat kidney failure as some kidney diseases may come back even after transplant. If you previously got kidney disease because of high blood pressure and diabetes, then there are chances that you may have kidney disease once again in the near future because of these risk factors. This is why you need a treatment that can mend kidney disease of its roots and eliminate the risk factors.
The health risk factors associated with kidney transplant arise directly from the surgery itself, rejection of the donated organ, and side effects of the anti-rejection medicines.
Taking a kidney transplant is your personal choice but escape dangerous symptoms from kidney transplant program with the help of ayurvedic treatment.
Complications of the organ transplant
The surgery related to kidney transplant carries a risk of getting various conditions that may prove to be fatal. These may include:
- Blood clots and bleeding
- Leaking from or blockage of the ureter tube
- Rejection of the donated kidney
- Any infection or cancer transferable with the donated kidney
- Death, heart attack or stroke
The side effects of anti-rejection medicines
After a kidney transplant, the doctor prescribes anti-rejection medications to make the body used to the new organ. However, these medications may further pose a threat to the patients and these may include:
- Excessive hair growth or hair loss
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Bone thinning and bone damage
- Increased risk of cancer, especially skin cancer
- Edema in the body; puffy eyes
- Weight gain
Reasons why Ayurveda is the best choice to cure kidney failure
Ayurvedic medicines tend to destroy the signs and causes that became the reason for chronic kidney failure. Instead of suppressing the symptoms and helping you with performing some of the functions of the kidneys, the ayurvedic treatment works on the underlying causes of kidney damage so that the disease can be prevented from appearing again. The herbal medications use herbs like Kaasni, Punarnava, Shirish, Gokshuradi Guggul, and many more to help cure kidney failure.
Here are some of the health benefits of taking ayurvedic treatment:
- Reduces anxiety: The herbal prescriptions help ease feelings of anxiety as they help to take out toxins and waste not required by your body, and rinse blood to supply oxygen to your body parts.
- Minimizes inflammation: An inflammation implies your immune system is too feeble to survive any harm or even kidney transplant. When you take the ayurvedic treatment, your immune system consequently revives.
- Remove waste: The ayurvedic prescriptions for the unhealthy kidneys helps filtration of the blood and eliminating the waste not required by the body. They work by facilitating the urine production so that the waste can be taken out normally.
- Cure insomnia: Even if you have insomnia that does not allow you to lead a normal life, the ayurvedic medications will help to overcome this situation also.
- Regulate blood glucose level: If you have kidney harm due to an alleviated blood glucose level, at that point the ayurvedic meds will likewise control their level.
- Control circulatory strain level: By removing fat and cholesterol from the blood, the ayurvedic medications will guarantee the smooth progression of the blood in the vessels.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care hospital that has its base in Delhi, India. It is one of the leading ayurvedic hospitals that have helped as many as 35000 kidney patients in having a completely natural treatment for the rejuvenation of the kidneys. Many patients prefer taking kidney transplant for their survival without even understanding the fact that it is equally harmful to the body. Yes, you can increase life span by 5 to 6 years with an organ transplant but cannot assure a lifelong.