Adoption Natural Ayurvedic Treatment and Stop to Kidney Transplant Function
As we know about Ayurveda treatment is an exclusive solution for any kind of body infection and disease. Most of the cases, we take a lot of treatment like allopathic, transplant and homeopathic to overcome disease, but sometimes get relief from pain and problem, but after some time, the problem stands in front of us in the same situation. So in this circumstance, we have only one solution as in Ayurvedic cure which can finish all disease from roots without generating or creating any complex activity in front of us.
Basically, Ayurveda tactic is developed by the Indian Sanskrit before doing a lot of experience in a different-different way, so that we can receive exclusive and permanently treatment in life. Therefore, Ayurveda medication is more popular in the world for finishing any type of body disease.
Furthermore, If anyone is suffering from kidney disease or failure and don’t find any expertise remedy for resolve this problem in a convenient way, so he should take help of Ayurveda remedy, that’s why this cure is more effective even removes all bad infections from damage kidney part of the body. So now, we are explaining some important features as below about Ayurveda that why this treatment is best for humans.
- The natural herbs are a more effective and valuable part of treatment especially powerful in treating kidney failure.
- Exclude unexpected elements from kidney and reinvigorate the effective kidney cells.
- Ayurveda is the best and reliable treatment to treat kidney disease and it is secure and convenient.
- Ayurveda herbs impact on patient kidney in a secure and perfect manner.
- With the help of herbs, the patient can’t need to afraid of any complication during kidney treatment.
- After taking Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease, so it will not require any treatment for a kidney in whole life.
Is kidney transplant or dialysis best cure for kidney patients?
In the high tech medical science technology, kidney transplant, and dialysis program is the best to process for kidney patients, but it does not secure and long life. After taking kidney dialysis, the patient may face the same scenario in life. So dialysis and kidney transplant system is not a permanent solution for resolving kidney problems. For that, Ayurveda herbs are the only the best and secure solution.
Kidney transplant and kidney dialysis are one of the basic appointments that kidney patients obtain in their short stages.
- Their major purpose of treatment is to pacify side effects, avoid quandary, and adjourn kidney injury. Basically two types of dialysis programs like hemo and peritoneal.
- A kidney transplant process depends on coordinating donor and on eventually the body may dismiss the exterminate kidney.
- After kidney dialysis or transplant, it makes the need of patients to take lifetime pharmaceuticals course which can side effect on the body.
- Dialysis program for kidney disease, it is a very costly and harmful impact on the body.
8 Natural home remedies to prevent kidney problems
Wrong eating habits, unhealthy lifestyle, and polluted water are some of the common causes of kidney-related problems. These all factors contribute to making kidneys unhealthy and unfit for the filtration work they are supposed to do. However, the damage to the kidneys is reversible when you bring some changes in your life. The changes can be hard to accept at first but once they become your habit, you can survive a healthy life.
What is kidney disease?
Kidney diseases are caused by damage to the filtering units of the kidney responsible for actually sieving out waste through the body. There are millions of nephrons present in a single kidney which in turn, is made up of glomeruli. The damage to these filters does not allow the kidney to excrete waste, fluid, and harmful substances out through the urine, resulting in piling of them in the blood. This can be daunting at times leading to reduce renal functionality.
Signs of kidney disease
Any kidney problem will exhibit these signs in the body because of adulteration in the filtering capacity of the kidney. When this happens, toxins accumulate causing:
- Dry or patchy skin
- Muscle cramps at night
- Swelling in the body
- Puffy eyes
- Extreme panting
- Blood in the urine
- Too much or too reduce urine
- Difficulty when concentrating
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
Home remedies to prevent kidney failure
To improve the functioning of the damaged kidney, some doctors suggest taking dialysis to facilitate toxin elimination with the help of a machine. Other than that, patients can also take ayurvedic treatment to eliminate toxins naturally without involving any surgery.
The ayurvedic treatment is all about home remedies and dietary habits to restore the function of the kidney.
However, care should be taken when opting for the ayurvedic treatment as simultaneously taking ayurvedic and allopathic can go wrong with your kidney. Many antibiotics, diuretics, and medications can go wrong with your home remedies or vice versa.
- Apple cider vinegar:- Apple cider vinegar contains a well full of citric acid that may help diffuse calcium deposits. Mix two spoon of pure apple cider vinegar with a glass of water to reduce toxin build up in the blood cells and tissues. Learn that apple cider vinegar is the natural diuretic that can be drunk many times a day, more effective when consumed before having meals.
- Wheatgrass juice:- Wheatgrass is the rich source of vitamin A, C and E, iron, calcium, magnesium, and amino acids. This juice is widely used as an alternative to treat infections of the urinary system and respiratory system. If you are following a renal diet and taking wheatgrass juice, then you need to consult your doctor about how much drink you should have because wheatgrass has a very high potassium level.
- Uva ursi:- This herb is primarily used for treating urinary tract infections, including infections of the kidney, bladder, urethra, swelling or scarring or inflammations of the UT. Even if you have high uric acid or other that is causing painful urination, taking this herb can never go vain.
- Kaasni:- This herb is full of empathetic values to cure chronic illnesses in the body. Just chew its leaves, two or three times a day to cure diabetes, kidney problems, and liver problems as well. The frequency of urination can be reduced by taking consuming extracts of Kaasni because this herb offers diuretic properties to increase the amount of urine.
- Tribulus Terrestris:- If you want to lower phosphate levels in the urine, increase the amount of urine, diffuse mineral depositions, have Tribulus Terrestris. All the parts of this plant can be consumed raw in pill form or in the dried form.
- Dandelion root:- All parts of this plant can be consumed, including the leaves, roots, and flowers. Some of the benefits dandelion roots offer to pertain especially to the kidneys and urinary tract. Dandelion root soothes inflammation and lets the body dissolves kidney stones by breaking them up.
- Marshmallow root:- Another herb that acts as a natural diuretic is marshmallow root used to detoxify the kidneys for toxins and waste. For this reason, marshmallow root has been used to facilitate kidney stones removal while reducing discomfort. Marshmallow root is also used in combination with other herbs for kidney treatments.
- Ginger:- Another effective tool for detoxifying kidneys is ginger. Ginger offers many advantages to your overall bodies such as for curing kidney, lungs, liver, and stomach. Boil 2 spoons of grated ginger in water for 10 minutes and add a spoon of honey, lemon juice to get a flavor.
What kidney patients should avoid?
Just like eating healthy is important, avoiding foods or nutrients that are not good for you to have equal importance as well. If you are a kidney patient, then your doctor must have told you to avoid:
- Dark-colored colas
- Canned foods
- Whole-wheat bread
- Orange juice
- Processed Meats
- Sweet potatoes
- Swiss chard
Yoga for your kidney
Along with healthy eating habits and ayurvedic medications, yoga technique also helps to improve the functioning of the kidney. If you have pre-existing conditions indicating a malfunctioned kidney, then it is advisable to practice yoga on a daily basis according to your problem and recommendation from your physicians.
If in a week, you can practice yoga for 3 to 4 times, half an hour each, this is more than sufficient for you.
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease
Ayurveda is the best assortment to prevent the health of the damaged kidney with sacred herbs from nature. The Ayurvedic medications are corporate of herbs like Kaasni, Punarnava, Shirish, Varunadhi Vati and many more which facilitate urine production, prevent inflammation in the kidneys, stop fluid from accumulating inside the kidneys. Thus, this means you won’t need any artificial mechanism to allow pee to be eliminated.
The bottom line is that Ayurveda is the best possible treatment to prohibit malfunctioning of the kidney and infection in the kidneys to prevent waste accumulation.