Stop Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Kidney Care, Karma Ayurveda – Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
Kidneys are vital organs and are responsible for performing important jobs such as:
- They filter blood
- Balance the fluid in the body
- Regulate hormones
- Help keeping blood pressure under control
- Keep bones healthy
- It also helps in making red blood cells
There are five stages of chronic kidney disease. There are certain stages 1 and 2. In the early stages of kidney disease, the kidneys are dysfunction and not working at full strength. In stage 3, almost half of the kidney function stops and patient may have to depend upon dialysis or medications. This can cause other problems such as high blood pressure or bone problems. The treatment of these problems is very important and it helps in slowing down the loss of kidney damage. In stage 4, the kidney loses its ability to function. At this stage, it is very necessary to slow the loss of the kidney function by following the treatment plan and managing other problems like high blood pressure or heart disease. In stage 5 kidney failure patients usually go for a kidney transplant or dialysis exist. “Stop Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Kidney Care ”.
The possible signs and symptoms of kidney damage
The kidney damage starts showing only after Stage 3 of kidney disease. The first initial signs are nausea, persistent itching, swelling of feet and ankles, muscle twitches and cramps, fatigue and weakness, vomiting, shortness of breath, foamy and frothy urine, blood in urine, change in the color of urine, sleeping disorders, decrease in food intake and weakness. “Stop Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Kidney Care”.
How can the disease be detected?
The tests that are necessary for the detection of kidney disease are:
- Urine output measurements- the amount of urine one excrete in a day may help the doctor determine the cause of the kidney failure
- Urine tests- analyzing a sample of the urine is a procedure called urinalysis which may reveal abnormalities that suggest kidney failure
- Blood tests- a sample of the blood may reveal rapidly rising levels of urea and creatinine. These two substances are mainly used to measure kidney function
- Imaging tests- this test includes ultrasound and computerized tomography may be used to help the doctor see the kidneys
- A kidney biopsy to remove a small sample of kidney tissue for lab testing which helps in locating the kidney problems
How can Ayurveda stop kidney failure?
Ayurveda is an alternative solution for dialysis as the herbs and natural techniques bring back the strength of the kidneys. Ayurvedic treatment is the best stopping kidney failure is the ancient remedy and has cured many patients since a long time. The 100% organic and natural techniques are used during this treatment. Karma Ayurveda is one of the well-established names in the field of Ayurveda. The center was started in 1937 and since then has been treating all types of kidney problems. It has a specialized team of medical experts that mainly works in giving complete organic treatment to its patients. “Stop Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Kidney Care”.