Proteinuria Treatment Home Remedies || Natural Ways to Reverse Proteinuria
If you want to know proteinuria treatment home remedies, natural way to reverse proteinuria, ayurvedic kidney failure treatment, chronic kidney disease natural treatment – visit Karma Ayurveda.
The main work of the kidneys is to filter out the waste from water and blood. It also boosts the red blood cell production and helps in balancing the electrolyte in the body. Proteinuria is a condition in which the kidneys are not able to filter excess proteins and this result in accumulation of more proteins in the body than required. An excess of protein can result in the dysfunction of the kidneys. Such a condition calls for a quick proteinuria kidney treatment.
There are many symptoms that are visible among the patients suffering from proteinuria. Some of the common signs are:
- Change in the color of urine and sometimes you may also find blood in the urine.
- Swelling in the different parts of the body mainly hand, feet, and ankles.
- You may also feel nausea and vomiting.
- Frequent and painful passing of urine.
In the starting stages, you can treat proteinuria condition at home. There are several home remedies that can be used by the patients in the initial stages, such as:-
- One must keep a check on their blood pressure and try to keep it below 130/80.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, you must keep your blood sugar level balanced.
- One must maintain a healthy weight. This will be helpful in reducing the risk of coronary artery disease and stroke.
- Plan a proper diet chart which may include your need for calories and foods containing sodium, potassium, phosphorus.
- Regularly exercising should be a part of your daily routine. The benefit of exercise can lower your diabetes and blood pressure.
- The intake of alcohol and protein supplements should be strictly avoided.
- One must drink an abundant amount of water and avoid any chances of dehydration while exercising or during hot weather.
- High protein containing food like red meat, eggs, beans, cheese, butter, etc should be replaced with low protein containing food.
Such kidney problems may deteriorate during old age, therefore it is important to follow a healthy diet, proper lifestyle and proper water consumption. These natural remedies alone may not be able to treat the condition of proteinuria completely; it must be combined with some kind of herbal medicines for better results.
The above Natural Ways to Reverse Proteinuria is one of the more likely options than going for allopathic treatment. Such natural ways can be achieved by switching to a healthy lifestyle. You can also go for Ayurveda which uses organic and herbal ingredients for kidney treatment. One of the respectable names in the Ayurveda pharmaceutical industry is Karma Ayurveda. It has cured many kidney and liver patients since 1937. It uses most effective herbs and organic supplements that are prehistoric tested formulas. Ayurveda along with natural home remedies can help in curing all kinds of kidney problems.