Kidney Function Test, Ayurvedic Kidney Care - Dr Puneet Dhawan
How can kidney disease be fatal?
Kidney disease is mainly of two types namely, acute and chronic kidney failure. Both of which can be life-threatening if not treated on time. Acute kidney disease (AKD) is a sudden progression of the disease, whereas chronic kidney disease (CKD) happens over a certain period of time. In both the conditions, the kidneys fail and can no longer filter wastes or excess water from the blood. As a result, toxic substance starts building up in the blood and causes various complications that can affect various body systems. CKD eventually leads to an end-stage renal disease (ESRD). A proper treatment is required to avoid any further damage to the kidneys. “Kidney function test”
A blood-urine test, a scan of the kidneys and test samples of kidney tissue is required for. A routine urine test called a urinalysis, checks for protein, sugar, and blood. The other tests are done depending on the suspected cause of the kidney problem. Given below are the tests that one needs to take:
- Urine output measurement is the amount of urine one excretes in a day which helps to determine the cause of kidney failure “Kidney function test”
- A urine test is analyzing a sample of the urine with a procedure called urinalysis may reveal abnormalities that suggest kidney failure “Ayurvedic Medicines For Kidney Disease”
- A blood test is a sample of the blood may reveal rapidly rising levels of urea and creatinine helps in measuring kidney function.
- An imaging test such as ultrasound, MRI, and CT scan helps in watching physical aspects of the kidneys “Kidney function test”
- Removing a sample of kidney tissue for testing- a kidney biopsy is required to remove a small sample of kidney tissue for lab testing.
Ayurveda as the ray of hope for damaged kidneys
Along with Ayurvedic treatment, one must also switch to a healthy lifestyle. There is a planned diet chart that kidney patients must follow. It mainly aims at cutting down high protein, sodium or phosphorus food. A vegetarian diet includes vegetable stew and fresh fruits are easier to filter by the kidneys and also strengthen the kidneys. Whereas, red meat, dairy products, beans are high in protein and should be restricted or taken in limited quantity. “Kidney function test”
Karma Ayurveda is one of the finest wholesome wellness centers in Asia. Their main motto is to follow an Ayurvedic approach towards healing diseased kidneys. They treat their patients with completely herbal and organic methods. They also recommend a proper diet plan according to the condition of the patients. They have successfully treated thousands of kidney patients from all over the world. “Kidney function test” “Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure”