Kidney Failure Treatment Without Dialysis, Karma Ayurveda – Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
A human body has a pair of two kidneys which are located in the lower back. The fundamental function of kidneys is to filter the waste products. Kidneys play a critical role in keeping your body healthy:
- Regulate the water level in the body
- Regulates mineral level like sodium, protein, calcium and phosphorus
- Removes waste substance such as urea produced from the breakdown of the protein
- Remove the medications from your body
- It produces the hormone that controls the rate of production of red blood cells.
- It also activates Vitamin D in the body
There are many causes that result in kidney failure in a person. The most common causes are diabetes and high blood-sugar level. Usually, middle and old age people are more prone to liver and kidney problems. There are other reasons too which causes such disease like kidney stones, tumor or cancer, injury to kidneys and family history of the disease.
Kidney failure commonly progresses slowly in stages and is only visible in last stages. Usually, people opt for dialysis when kidneys are not able to function. In dialysis, an artificial machine is connected outside the body with tubes. It removes the waste, salt and extra water from the body. It helps in keeping a safe chemical level and control the high blood pressure. However, dialysis doesn’t cure the kidney disease but only perform the kidney functions until you go for a transplant.
Such kind of allopathic treatment is not a permanent cure for the patients. Ayurveda is the perfect Kidney failure treatment without dialysis in such situations. Ayurveda is the ancient science that focuses on the three doshas namely Pitta, Kapha and Vata. All illness mainly originates from these doshas. Karma Ayurveda has been delivering some of the best and successful treatments since 1937. It is working under Dr. Puneet Dhawan who has years of experience in Ayurveda. He rejects the idea of dialysis and transplant for fixing kidney failure. Rather, he practices natural and organic methods for curing kidney disease. Kidneys get revitalized with time with the use of natural herbs. Karma Ayurveda provides safest Kidney failure treatment without dialysis.
A kidney friendly diet along with Ayurvedic medicines is important. A healthy planned diet can curb the problem whereas controlling the intake of processed food can lower down your chances of dialysis. There are certain points that one should keep in mind while forming a diet chart:
- One should eat less salt, high potassium and phosphorus food
- One should eat more proteins as it improves health
- Cereals, grains and bread should be consumed in limited quantity for controlling the weight
- Milk, yogurt and cheese should be avoided in the diet
- Liquids like tea, coffee and alcohol should be completely cut down
- Vegetables rich in starch and fiber should be included in the meal
- Fruits rich in water content should be consumed
The above diet plan with Ayurvedic medicines is one of the best natural Kidney failure treatments without dialysis. Ayurveda takes some time to heal the kidneys but once done, it permanently cures the disease.