Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Kidney Care - Dr. Puneet Dhawan
Have you ever think about a stage where your kidney will stop working and the waste will build up inside? The same happens in the situation of kidney failure. The kidney is a vital organ in a person’s body as it performs the excretion process of waste compounds and toxins. Your kidney also works to manage the blood pressure, level of electrolyte. “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda”
It is also responsible for the production of red blood cell in a person’s body. The situation, at which a kidney fails to perform the duties assigned, is termed as kidney failure. This is the stage where the kidney totally stops working and the need for kidney failure treatment emerges. “Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda”.
What are the functions of the kidneys?
When blood passes through different sections inside the kidney, it detects the imbalanced level of different compounds in it. After detection, it works to eliminate the unwanted substances like sodium, water, toxins, and electrolytes etc. It senses the need of your body and works accordingly. Like if a person falls ill or gets dehydrated, then the kidney holds up the water which makes the urine concentrated. Vice versa, when there is an adequate level of water in the body, the urine becomes more dilute. Other functions of a kidney are:
- Balancing minerals and chemicals-Kidney works to regulate the level of minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, hydrogen, magnesium, phosphorus and bicarbonates. This function helps in the maintenance of adequate composition of body fluid. A high sodium level can affect the mental state of a person. Similarly, the high level of potassium affects the rhythm of the heart.
- Controlling blood pressure- High blood pressure found to be one of the major causes of kidney failure. The kidneys work to regulate the blood pressure by producing hormones like angiotensin, renin, aldosterone, prostaglandin etc. “Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda”.
- Red blood cells production- Your kidney releases erythropoietin, which helps in the production of red blood cells. At the time of kidney failure, the production of erythropoietin stops which decreases the level of red blood cells in the body which turns out as the low hemoglobin. “Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure”
- Maintaining the health of the bones- Kidney also converts vitamin D into a form which is necessary for the absorption of calcium from food. This process maintains the health and strength of bones. “Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda”
Causes linked with kidney failure
When it comes to the cause of kidney failure, diabetes, and high blood pressure turns out to be the major one. In many of the cases, kidney failure happens due to several health problems which damage the kidney slowly but continuously. This is the situation where a person needs to find the right kidney failure treatment. Some other causes of kidney failure are:
- Genetic diseases like polycystic kidney disease
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urinary tract problems
- Autoimmune diseases which include lupus and IgA nephropathy
When the kidney stops working suddenly, that situation is termed as acute kidney failure. It is connected with some other issues like heart attack, high drug usage, less drug flow to the kidneys and urinary tract problems. “Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda”
Which is the right kidney failure treatment?
Many people think that kidney failure can only be treated by kidney transplant or dialysis. This is a wrong approach by which a number of people facing some serious complications. Karma Ayurveda is working as the right approach to get a kidney failure treatment. “Kidney Treatment in India”
With the pure natural medications and right diet plan provided by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, a person can easily live a disease free life. The medications suggested by Karma Ayurveda works to restore damaged parts and have no side effects. To experience the effective ayurvedic kidney failure treatment, meet or contact Dr. Puneet Dhawan today. “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda”.