Types Of Kidney Disease, Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Kidney Failure In India – Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
Kidney failure is also known as renal failure and occurs due to the damage of kidneys. There are many reasons for kidney failure like a physical injury, lack of blood flow to the kidneys, bloodstream infection, diabetes and high blood pressure. Other causes for kidney failure can be prolonged intake of antibiotics. Kidneys are the filter units of our body when damaged the urine flow gets blocked which can result in the kidney failure. However, one can go for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure.
Kidney diseases are mainly of 4 types:
- Nephrotic syndrome is the condition in which there is higher level of protein in the urine which results in the increase in cholesterol in the body
- Polycystic kidney disease is the problem that is caused by the problem in the genes which results in the growth of a cyst in the kidneys.
- Acute kidney disease is the sudden failure in the functions of kidneys. It mainly occurs in the end stage or during treatment.
- Chronic kidney disease is the slow progression of kidney damage. Usually, the signs and symptoms of this condition are only visible in the later stages of the kidneys.
The signs of kidney disease are slow and may only appear when the kidneys are partially damaged. So, it is better to for diagnosis in the first signs of kidney disease. Some of the common signs of kidney disease are:
- Dry and itchy skin
- Muscle cramps
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in back and joints
- Trouble during sleep
- Frequent urge to urine
- Swelling in feet, ankles and hands
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of appetite
If these signs are prevalent for a long time, a quick diagnosis is needed for identifying the stage of kidney disease. There are several tests like blood-urine which helps in identifying the creatinine level in the body. Once the disease is confirmed an immediate kidney failure treatment is required. Most patients opt for dialysis as an alternate for kidney function. In severe cases, a kidney transplant is also chosen. However, these treatments are not a permanent solution for kidney disease.
Ayurveda has proven to treat all kinds of physical ailments since ancient times. The best Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India is provided by Karma Ayurveda. It is the most authentic name in the medical sector started in 1937. They have a team of medically proficient experts that provide Ayurvedic medicines that are safe and devoid of any side-effects. The clinic is headed by Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is an expert Ayurveda practitioner. He not only treats his patients but also recommends a specialized diet chart.
There are certain key points that one must keep in mind while forming a diet:
- High proteins should be consumed in limited quantity
- High sodium content in the meal can result in the increase of blood pressure
- High phosphorus containing food should be limited
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should be included in the diet
- Alcohol, tea and coffee should be avoided
As one follows a healthy lifestyle with the right kind of Ayurvedic medicines, the kidneys can rejuvenate them back to health.