Chronic Kidney Disease Treatments in Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Kidney Care – Dr. Puneet Dhawan
Your kidney plays an important role in the elimination of unwanted waste and toxins from the body. This process serves a safe zone to other organs for continuous processing. It separates the waste from the blood and flushes it out through urine. The inaccurate eating habits and diseases affect the overall process of a kidney. The gradual loss of kidney functions terms to the situation of chronic kidney disease or chronic kidney failure. The situation of CKD can let the waste, toxins, and electrolytes to build in your body which is a dangerous situation. Hence there is a need to choose the adequate chronic kidney disease treatments in Ayurveda.
- Having diabetes
- Having high blood pressure
- Having Polycystic kidney disease
- Kidney infection
There are some other factors which are linked to a person’s inadequate lifestyle and eating habits. By avoiding these factors, a person can stay away from different types of kidney related diseases. The risk factors for chronic kidney disease linked with your habits are:
- Smoking “chronic kidney disease treatments in Ayurveda”.
- The family history of kidney disease
- Age more than 60 years
- Abnormal kidney structure
All the causes mentioned here needs to be watched out by a person. These are the causes which let a person to found chronic kidney disease treatments in Ayurveda. Many of the people get failed to find the right treatment and thinks to get a kidney transplant or dialysis which is further linked with many complications. Read out the facts about chronic kidney disease mentioned below, to know that how it is affecting people worldwide. “Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment”
Facts about CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Million of chronic kidney disease patients die every year, because of not getting the affordable and adequate treatment.
- About 10% of the worldwide population is affected by CKD.
- Around 2 million people get a kidney transplant or dialysis treatment every year worldwide.
- Kidney treatment works as the major financial burden for millions of people.
- It is a worldwide health crisis.
- It can be treated with the right treatment and medications.
What are the preventions for chronic kidney disease (CKD?)
There is much prevention which can keep a person away from CKD. Adopting the preventions, one can easily reduce the growth rate of people with chronic kidney disease worldwide.
- By following the instructions written on counter medicines- It is important to read and follow the instructions written on nonprescription pain relievers. This includes ibuprofen such as Advil, aspirin, and acetaminophen etc. Too much intake of painkillers affects the working of the kidney which led to kidney damage or kidney failure.
By maintaining an adequate or healthy weight- Obesity is one of the major causes of chronic kidney disease. By maintaining a healthy weight, one can easily stay away from several kidney diseases. If you are overweight, then consult your doctor about the right weight loss tips. Chronic kidney disease treatments in ayurveda.
- By stop smoking- Smoking affects your lungs, kidney and other parts of the body as well. Those who smoke are at the higher risk of getting chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- By going for regular checkups- Another prevention by which a person can detect the disease on early stages, is to get the regular medical checkup done. “Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda”
Right and effective chronic kidney disease treatments in Ayurveda
Many people are unable to find an effective way to treat the kidney diseases. While many others think to get a kidney transplant or dialysis treatment to get rid of the complications. Well, the major surgeries like kidney transplant and treatment like dialysis carries numerous side effects. At Karma Ayurveda, the patients are advised with the right medications and eating plan, but not to get the transplant or dialysis treatment. This is the institution owned by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who is focused to give an affordable solution to the kidney patients which will be in reach of everyone. “Chronic kidney disease treatments in ayurveda”.