Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure – Karma Ayurveda –Dr. Puneet Dhawan
Kidneys are located in the lower back under the ribcage of the human body. One kidney is determined to each side of the spine. They are in charge of refining the blood and take out waste from the body. Kidneys send the toxins to the bladder and later they are flushed out during urination.
Kidney failure is a circumstance in which the kidneys are not ready to play out its functions totally. Such a condition is caused because of:
- Improper bloodstream to the kidneys
- Exposure to the deadly condition
- Certain medications
- Certain exceptional and prolonged disease
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure is one way to reverse the ill-effects of any kidney disease.
KIDNEY FAILURE AND ITS COMPLICATIONS:
Kidney failure is a situation which you cannot ignore. Kidney failure can lead to many life-threatening risks. Some of the risks related to kidney failure are:
- High blood pressure
- It can increase the risk of bleeding
- The body gets prone to many infections
- Accumulation of fluids
- Electrolyte abnormalities
DIAGNOSIS OF KIDNEY FAILURE:
There are a few tests that your kidney doctor can request you to undergo. These tests may include:
- Urine Output Measurement: This test assesses the proportion of urine passed by the kidney patients in 24 hours time. This test helps in knowing the exact reason behind the diseases.
- Blood Test: The blood test of the patient reveals the levels of urea and creatinine. This further gives the estimation of kidney diseases.
- Imaging Test: This test consolidates ultrasound and computerized tomography test that aides in knowing the real size and structure of the kidneys.
Ayurveda is a conventional technique for treatment that treats all body disease through organic herbs and natural materials. Diet is a basic part of Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure. There are certain parameters that Ayurveda proposes in the diet plan for kidney patients. These include:
- Restricting sodium permit by keeping up a vital separation from salty sustenance
- Restricting potassium-rich sustenance
- Keeping protein admission with some limitation
- Avoiding oily and smooth sustenance to extended triglycerides levels
Karma Ayurveda is one of the renowned names in the Ayurveda sector. This institution is driven by an extraordinarily experienced kidney specialist Dr. Puneet Dhawan, one of the best doctors for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure. Karma Ayurveda depends on the Ayurvedic lines that have zero side-effects on the kidney patients. The treatment at Karma Ayurveda is provided by an outstanding Ayurvedic specialist for kidney treatment and can be considered as the best alternative of dialysis and a kidney transplant. Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure given by Dr. Puneet Dhawan does not have any side-effects and has the ability to restore the patients with no chemical and toxins.