Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure, Ayurvedic Kidney Care – Dr. Puneet Dhawan
Kidney works to purify your blood by excreting the waste and toxins from the body. This function of the body keeps different organs safe. These functions of kidneys also regulate the blood pressure and electrolyte balance. “Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure”
It also helps in the production of red blood cells. Kidney failure is a situation in which both the kidneys of a person get failed to perform its functions. Kidney failure can be linked with some sudden causes which termed as acute kidney diseases. It can also be connected with some prevalent causes which damage the kidney slowly and steadily. Here are the prevalent causes of kidney failure:
- Low level of blood due to heavy blood loss which is known as Hypovolemia
- The continuous situation of dehydration
- Less intake of water or fluid
- High intake of counter medications “Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure”
- Less blood flow to the kidneys due to an obstruction
Main causes which can be eliminated by Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure
There are some kidney diseases which slowly get turned into kidney failure. A person, who is diagnosed with any of the kidney diseases, needs to go for regular treatment and to get proper screening as well. Here are the kidney disorders which work as the cause for kidney failure:
- Medications- High and continuous intake of medicines which include No steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Lithium, antibiotics, medicines with iodine, has a really bad impact on the kidneys.
- Sepsis- In some cases, the immune system gets affected by the infection which results in inflammation. “Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Damage”
- Multiple myelomas- The inflammation of glomeruli which are the filtering system of the kidneys give way to many diseases. This disease supports the situation of kidney failure.
- Rhabdomyolysis- In this, the continuous breakdown of muscles creates a waste which obstructs the filtering system of the kidneys.
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome- In this, the destruction of red blood cells occurs, due to some infections, medications, and many unknown reasons as well.
Symptoms of kidney failure
Every disease is linked with some symptoms. In relation to kidney disease, the symptoms may not be produced at the initial stages. In the situation of kidney failure symptoms which found to occur at the later stages are mentioned below:
- Pain in lower abdomen, sides, and back
- Blood from nose
- Dry and itchy skin
- Vomiting and nausea
The effectiveness of Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure
Ayurveda is the traditional treatment which is been using for ages. It is the treatment which includes pure and natural herbs like Varun, Kaansi, Punarnava etc. which never found to link with any side effects and complications. In many of the cases, allopathic treatment for kidney failure drives a person to the situation of kidney transplant or dialysis. This aspect is hidden from the ayurvedic treatment as it focuses to eliminate the cause and symptoms naturally. “Ayurvedic kidney Care”
Karma Ayurveda is the leading ayurvedic institution, which had saved a number of patients from a kidney transplant and to being on dialysis. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is working with a motto “stop kidney dialysis”, and had shown the right path to many kidney patients. With the pure herbal medications and diet plan, he had treated many serious conditions of kidney diseases. Karma Ayurveda successfully created a family of cured patients since 1937 by providing the right ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure.