Ayurvedic Medicine for Nephrotic Syndrome, Ayurvedic Kidney Care – Dr. Puneet Dhawan
There are two bean-shaped kidneys inside a person’s body. Each of them carries numerous small blood vessels which called glomeruli. When the blood passes through these vessels, the unnecessary compounds like toxins and excess water get separated and excreted through urine. The compounds like protein. “Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome”
Which are necessary for the body is kept reserved and send back with the blood. In the situation of nephritic syndrome, the necessary compounds start getting excreted from the body. This happens due to the damage of blood vessels which is caused by kidney diseases. Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome helps to treat the damage and hence stop the protein secretion.
Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome relieves the related symptoms
Nephrotic syndrome is not a disease but a disorder which creates due to the damage of vessels called glomeruli. One of the major symptoms is the secretion of the protein in the urine. Some other symptoms which are linked with nephrotic syndrome are:
- Foamy urine with bad smell
- Swelling in ankles, feet and around the eyes
- Fatigue “Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome”
- High cholesterol level
- High triglyceride level
- Less appetite
- Continuous weight gain
What causes a nephrotic syndrome?
When a person gets affected by any type of kidney disease, the glomeruli present in the kidneys get damaged. This damage to the filtering vessel then let the protein to excrete out with urine which termed as nephrotic syndrome. Other than the protein excretion, the albumin building in different body parts is also an aspect of nephrotic syndrome. “Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome”
Albumin is a type of protein which takes the extra fluid to the kidney which then gets eliminates from the body in the form of urine. The albumin building in different parts turns as swelling. Some major causes which support nephrotic syndrome are: “Ayurvedic Medicine for Creatinine”
- Lupus- It is a disease which causes inflammation in the kidneys and hence damages the glomeruli.
- Amyloidosis- It is also a rare type of disease which let the protein and albumin to build up in different body parts.
- Diabetes- High level of blood sugar also work as the main cause of vessels damage. High blood sugar level also works as the major cause of chronic kidney disease, acute kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease etc.
- A blood clot in kidney vein- When there is a blood clot in the kidney vein, the components start getting stocked. This causes the damage to the vein which later results in nephrotic syndrome.
- Minimal change disease- It is found to be the most common form of nephrotic syndrome in children. This affects the overall working of the kidney and lets the necessary compounds excrete from the body. “Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome”
Is there any risk factors linked with nephrotic syndrome?
Every disease is linked with some risk factors and so that the nephrotic syndrome. Risk factors mean those conditions which make a person more likely to any disease. Here are some risk factors linked with nephrotic syndrome one should pay attention on:
- Infections- There is some infections which cause the kidney damage and hence nephrotic syndrome. HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and malaria are some of the major infections which can affect the performance of your kidneys. “Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome”
- Medications- There is some medicines as well, which cause kidney damage in case of regular intake. This includes nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, drugs for several infections etc.
- Medical conditions- People who are suffering from medical conditions like lupus, diabetes, amyloidosis etc are more likely to face nephrotic syndrome.
Why should one take Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome?
We all think about the effectiveness of medicines which our doctor recommends us. Many people find the allopathic medicines and treatment linked with some side effects. Besides this, many kidney patients need to go for a kidney transplant or on dialysis, even when they take the allopathic medicines on regular basis. Here a question arises that what is the right medications and treatment for nephrotic syndrome. “Best Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment”
Ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome is the right answer. All the ayurvedic medicines provided by Karma Ayurveda are not in a link with any risk or side effect. This is the only reason by which, Karma Ayurveda had earned the trust of many patients since 1937. By the right treatment, Dr. Puneet Dhawan saved many patients from dialysis and kidney transplant. If you are a kidney patient and are looking for the right treatment, then Karma Ayurveda will be the optimum destination for you.