Ayurvedic Doctor for Kidney Failure Treatment In Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia – Karma Ayurveda.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- Nephrotic Syndrom Treatment
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
Kidneys are bean-shaped organs of the body that is responsible for the filtration of metabolic waste and excess fluid from the body. In case the kidneys stop performing any of the above functions, the waste will start building up in the body resulting in kidney failure. Ayurvedic Doctor for Kidney Failure Treatment In Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia.
There are mainly two types of kidney disease that a patient can experience:
- Acute kidney disease (AKD) is the condition in which the kidneys suddenly stop working and leads to a complete failure. This situation can occur in when the kidneys are in the last stage or during treatment.
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is the condition that leads to slow progression of disease till the end stage.
Causes and signs of kidney failure
The main cause of kidney failure among middle and old age people is Type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. There are other functions like tumor or cancer, kidney stones, glomerulonephritis, bladder infection, high cholesterol, polycystic kidney disease, nephrotic syndrome and obesity. Ayurvedic Doctor for Kidney Failure Treatment In Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia.
The most common symptoms that a patient can experience during advance stages are nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen, back pain, dry and itchy skin, swollen hands and feet, loss of appetite and abnormal weight gain.
These signs should not be ignored for long as they can lead to further damage to the kidneys. An immediate treatment should be taken to avoid the chances of complete kidney failure. Ayurvedic Doctor for Kidney Failure Treatment In Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia.
It is important to go for a necessary diet plan while treatment as wrong food can put the strain on the kidneys. High protein and sodium food should be limited in the diet. Processed and packed food should be avoided as they contain high phosphorus content. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be included in the diet for strengthening the kidneys.
Ayurvedic Doctor for Kidney Failure Treatment in Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia.
Ayurveda is the most effective ancient form of treatment for treating kidney patients. Dr. Puneet Dhawan has earned the name as one of the best Ayurveda physicians. He has treated many kidney and liver patients with his expertise. He also recommends a customized diet chart for his patients along with the treatment and herbal medicines. Ayurvedic Doctor for Kidney Failure Treatment In Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia.