Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment Osaka, Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama & Nagoya - Karma Ayurveda.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- Renal Failure Treatment
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
What is the function of kidneys?
Kidneys are bean-shaped organs which help in filtering metabolic waste and extra fluid from the body. The other functions like producing red blood cells and balancing the acids in the body are also performed by the kidneys. In case any of the kidneys fail to function, the toxins start accumulating in the body which can further damage the kidneys. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment Osaka, Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama & Nagoya.
Causes and signs of kidney failure
In most people, there are fewer chances of noticeable severe symptoms until their kidney disease is advanced. Some of the common signs are:
- Feeling more tired and less energetic
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle cramps and pain in back
- Swollen hands, feet and ankles
- Dry and itchy skin
- Change in color of urine
- Need to urinate more
The main causes of kidney failure are diabetes, high blood pressure and genetic disorder. The other reasons are prolonged conditions like kidney stones, cancer or tumors, glomerulonephritis, bladder infection, nephrotic syndrome and polycystic kidney disease. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment Osaka, Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama & Nagoya.
Treatment and diet
The most common treatment people take in the advanced stages of kidney disease are allopathic treatment. Many patients opt for dialysis or kidney transplant for quick relief.
It is necessary to maintain a healthy diet plan in order to rejuvenate the kidneys along with the treatment. One must include fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet. High sodium and protein should be limited to safer quantity.
Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment Osaka, Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama & Nagoya.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is one of the well-known names in the field of Ayurveda practitioner. He has been treating kidney patients from around the globe with only natural methods. Karma Ayurveda is one of the finest Ayurvedic treatment centers in Asia that is working under his guardianship. They have successfully treated thousands of kidney patients by natural and herbal techniques. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment Osaka, Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama & Nagoya.