PKD treatment in Delhi- Karma Ayurveda – Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
The kidneys are designed to sustain a proper fluid balance in the human body, remove waste and remove toxins from the body. In addition, they also make hormones which stimulate the making of red blood cells in the bone marrow and strengthen the bones. In kidney failure, the situation arises in which the kidneys lose the ability to effectively carry out these functions. A build-up of waste levels can cause a chemical imbalance in the blood which can be fatal if left untreated.”PKD treatment in Delhi " .
Complications of PKD
Some of these complications or side-effects of this condition are:
- Weakness of areas in the walls of arteries known as aortic or brain aneurysms
- Cysts on and in the liver
- Cysts in the pancreas and testicles
- Pouches or pockets in the wall of the colon, or diverticulitis
- Cataracts or blindness
- Liver disease mitral valve prolapsed
- Anemia or insufficient red blood cells
- Bleeding or bursting of cysts
- High blood pressure
- Liver failure
- Kidney stones
- Cardiovascular disease
- abdominal ultrasound: it is a non-invasive test that uses sound waves to look at the kidneys for cysts
- abdominal CT scan: it can detect smaller cysts in the kidneys
- abdominal MRI scan: it uses strong magnets to image the body to visualize kidney structure and look for cysts
- Intravenous pyelogram: it uses a dye to make the blood vessels show up more clearly on an X-ray
”PKD treatment in Delhi”.
Common treatment and diet
The most common types of kidney treatment are dialysis and kidney transplant. In dialysis, an artificial machine is used to filter the metabolic waste and extra fluid from the body when the kidneys are not able to perform. Dialysis is not a cure and is a feasible option until the kidneys are transplanted.
It is necessary for the kidney patients to follow a proper kidney diet along with the herbal medications. A healthy diet helps in strengthening the damaged kidneys and reversing the disease. High protein and sodium should be limited in the meal. Processed or packed food should be completely cut down from the diet. The intake of beverages such as alcohol, aerated drinks, and alcohol should be completely avoided. ” PKD treatment in Delhi ”.
How can Ayurveda help?
Most of the patients take allopathic treatment like kidney dialysis and kidney transplant in case of advanced. These treatments only give a momentary relief from the disease. One can opt for Ayurveda on the other hand, is a natural and uses only herbal medicines that have completely no side-effects. There are some common herbs that are extensively used in the making of Ayurvedic medicines such as Punarnava, Varun, Gokshur, Kaasni, Shigeru, Shirish, etc. These herbs heal the diseased kidneys by reviving the cells. ” PKD treatment in Delhi”.
Karma Ayurveda is one of the most authentic centers for kidney treatment in Asia. It was started in 1937 with the motive of providing complete herbal care to kidney patients. They provide medications and treatment that are 100% natural and free of any side-effects. They have treated thousands of kidney patients with their highly effective medications and customized diet chart. ” PKD treatment in Delhi”.