Complications of Acute Coronary Syndrome, Ayurvedic Kidney Care - Dr. Puneet Dhawan
An acute coronary syndrome is caused due to sedimentation of the heart arteries by cholesterol, triglycerides, and fatty deposits. Sometimes blood clots rupture the blood flowing arteries to the heart that creates a condition of an acute coronary syndrome. The heart is an indispensable organ of the body that is a part of a circulatory system. Complications of acute coronary syndrome
The acute coronary syndrome can easily cause to the person who has:
• High cholesterol level
• A family history of heart disease
• Is overweight or obese
• leads a sedentary lifestyle
• is a chain smoker
“Complications of acute coronary syndrome”
ABOUT ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME:
Patients with acute coronary syndrome experience certain sign and symptoms that may include severe chest pain, sweating, breathlessness, palpitation, giddiness, vomiting, and abdominal pain. Acute coronary syndrome diagnosis is done by electrocardiogram that reveals that one had a heart attack or an angina attack. This test measures the impulses and the electrical activity of the heart. “Complications of acute coronary syndrome”
Common instances of an acute coronary syndrome include:
- A HEART ATTACK, also known as myocardial infarction. This happens when the blood flow to the heart completely stops due to a blockage in the coronary arteries.
AN UNSTABLE ANGINA, also known as angina pectoris. This condition takes place due to the slow blood supply to the heart because of constricted arteries caused by fatty and cholesterol deposits or even blood clots. Angina is a warning sign of getting a heart attack. “Complications of acute coronary syndrome”
COMPLICATIONS OF ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME:
There are multiple complications involved with an acute coronary syndrome. These are briefly mentioned below:
- PUMP FAILURE: Because of lack of blood flow in a heart muscle, it tends to wither or die. His muscle does not pump blood and become an enlarged scar, putting pressure on the active muscles. This pressure then makes the active muscles to pump less blood flow to the other body tissues resulting in the instance of hypotension, heart failure, and death. “Best Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment ”
CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS: Cardiac arrhythmia is also known as an irregular heartbeat, either too fast or too slow. There are various reasons that lead to cardiac arrhythmias like when the impaired part of the heart decreases the pumping ability; it beats more forcefully to match up with the natural blood flow through heart rhythm. After an instance of a heart attack, the electric impulses of the heart get affected causing an irregular heartbeat. “Complications of acute coronary syndrome”
- MECHANICAL COMPLICATIONS: After a heart attack or death of some tissues of the heart there occur some mechanical complications like a broken mitral valve, which leads to the backward flow of the blood and not supplying oxygenated blood to the body and ventricular wall rupture, which stops the blood supply to the body.
- PERICARDITIS: This condition occurs when pericardium (two-layered thin sac holding the heart) gets inflamed and rubs against the heart causing chest pain and creating a rasping sound. This is followed by a heart attack.
- BLOOD CLOT: After a severe heart attack, the dead areas of the heart tend to form blood clots that may travel to the bloodstreams and can block the passage restricting the blood supply to the other body parts.
Ayurveda is an age-old medical aid, whose main thought process revolves around mind, body, and soul. It believes every disease caused to the body is a result of doshas that one posses. These doshas form as toxins and accumulate in the body causing major problems. Complications of acute coronary syndrome. The only healing that could rectify the disease is through herbal and natural medications. These ingredients do not have any ill effects than chemical drugs or corticosteroids. “Ayurvedic Medicines for Kidney Damage ”
KARMA AYURVEDA is a well known natural treatment clinic, headed by a well-known face in Ayurveda sector Dr. Puneet Dhawan, works on the natural lines to deal with all kidney related impairments. It offers a permanent cure to the diseases and causes zero side effects.