Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, Kidney Problems, Ayurvedic Kidney Care – Dr. Puneet Dhawan
Ayurveda plays a unique role amongst all the health care disciplines in the world, as it places an emphasis on removing the causes of the disease. It aims to balance the mind, body, and soul and believes that this balance is important to be maintained, for complete happiness and improved health and prevent illness.
Ayurveda offers to identify the early stage of even those diseases which are still undetected by the modern medical investigation. Similarly, while treating kidney patients, the past examples have proved that Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment has successfully helped them to overcome the diseases permanently from the root without going for any dialysis or transplantation of the kidneys.
Kidneys are one of the important organs of the body, and are responsible for the purification of blood and removing toxins from the body, through urine and help balance the body’s minerals. Kidneys help remove waste products, such as urea and creatinine from the blood, but as the functions of the kidneys deteriorate.
It increases the levels of urea and creatinine in the blood. Prolonged malfunctioning of Kidneys might be risky and life-threatening. Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, in this regard, has helped patients in improving their kidney functions, by working on the root cause.
Why Should We Go For Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment?
- Ayurveda promotes kidney health by improving immunity to cure the disease.
- Ayurveda aims to maintain the equilibrium and repair any imbalance or derangement
- Ayurveda emphasizes its importance on both preventive and curative measures while taking care of kidneys.
- It focuses on providing natural treatments to patients in terms of medicinal herbs, healthy lifestyle changes, and certain yogasanas and pranayams; which does not have any side effects unlike allopathic treatments. “Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney”
Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment
Ayurveda believes in rectifying lifestyle, to treat lifestyle diseases like obesity or Kidney problems. There are innumerable herbs and traditional Ayurvedic remedies that support kidney health help improve its functions. Listed below are few medicinal herbs and lifestyle corrections as a part of Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment:
- There are certain herbs like Brahmi or Gotu Kola (Bacopa Monnieri, Shilajit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala), which, if incorporated in your daily diet in the prescribed amount of dosage, might help in the self-cleaning process of the kidneys.
- There are also few medicinal herbs that Ayurveda uses to improve kidney functions and prevents common kidney or urinary tract infections by acting as a diuretic in flushing out excess fluid and kidney stones. Those herbs are Cranberry, Horsetail, Goldenrod, Burdock, Uva Ursi, etc.
- Stay Hydrated, but do not overdo it. As it is a great idea to stay hydrated, but going overboard might help kidneys to function well. “Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment”
- Ayurveda encourages eating healthy foods, by including more fruits and green and leafy vegetables in your diet and cutting down on meat intake, sugar, and Junk Food.
- Taking utmost rest by taking at least 6-8 hours of regular sleep is of utmost importance when it comes to taking care of kidneys and overall health.
- Quit smoking and reduce alcohol intake. “Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Creatinine”
- Yogas play a vital role as a part of Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, in helping cure the disease permanently. There are certain yogasanas and pranayams, which if included in your daily routine, will certainly help improve kidney functions. It is also important to include certain moderate exercises on a regular basis for overall improvement.